A Welcome To Autumn -- The Sights

Saturday, October 29, 2016

   I found that there was indeed more to write about in regards to Autumn. So here I am again, in the final installment of my 'Welcome to Autumn' series -- The Sights. Autumn changes our view of the world, the trees, and the sky. I see so many Autumnal posts on my Tumblr dashboard allll the time so I thought, why not make a mood board (if you can call this a mood board) of my favourites? (All credit to the amazing people who took these pictures and the blogs they belong to.) I selected the ones that I reblogged recently, and were exceptionally aesthetically pleasing. Hope this is enjoyable!!








   I found that there was indeed more to write about in regards to Autumn. So here I am again, in the final installment of my 'Welcome to Autumn' series -- The Sights. Autumn changes the aesthetics of the world, the trees, and the sky. I thought, why not make a mood board (if you can call this a mood board) of my favourites! (All credit to the amazing people who took these pictures and the blogs they belong to.) I selected ones that I thought were exceptionally aesthetically pleasing. Hope this was enjoyable!!


And my all time favourite photo (possibly ever), which I discovered about three years ago, and to me means Autumn, Christmas, and all the best about this time of year.

You Might Also Like

0 comments