A New Pastime -- Photography

Wednesday, November 30, 2016






   Last year, as a junior picking my senior classes, I picked Photo 1, and boy howdy am I glad I did. I am not a massive fan (at all, zero, zip, nada) of the lectures and history of photography (sorry Ansel Adams), but I do luvvvv taking black and white photos on a 35 mm camera and developing them like the olden times.
   I have a ball going into the dark room and processing film (Sarah, Suzanna, I am talking to you), and then putting them in chemicals and watching them magically appear on photo paper.
   I picked my favourites from the past few assignments and thought I'd feature them. I borrowed a class camera (as I don't have my own LOL), and will be taking some pictures over this lovely Thanksgiving break (the weather is finally fabulously frigid by the way !!!!).
   Anyhowwww, I am loving taking photos, and as I've been into Photography for a couple of years now, I am really enjoying the ability to actually take photos, especially the old-fashioned way.


You Might Also Like

0 comments