Mario Badescu Facial Spray -- Review

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

   

   



   Ahhhh, mmmmm, the Mario Badescu Skin Care Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater. This spray is UH-mazing. I am in love with everything about it: the packaging, the scent, the fine mist.
   It rejuvenates, refreshes, and re-hydrates. I use it after washing my face in the morning and at night, as well as a makeup setting spray. 
   I really can't say enough about this spray. I have noticed a huge difference in how my makeup stays throughout the day. I can also honestly say that my skin always feels incredibly fresh and renewed after misting it all over. It smells just like the roses in my front yard and I love that. 
   This spray is also at such a great price!! Only $7 at Ulta for 4 ounce product is pretty good. I use it (at most) three times a day and I have been using it since the last week in October, so nearly a whole month, and I am barely getting close to the halfway mark on this product.
   This spray is good for all skin types, is cruelty free and paraben free, smells amazing, is extremely versatile, and is at a great price. I highly recommend this product and like the back of the bottle says, "Once you've tried our rejuvenating facial spray, you won't want to be without it."
   

You Might Also Like

0 comments