October Favourites

Wednesday, November 16, 2016


   My, my how time has flown, October has come and gone ("like an arrow from a bow" Mel d'ya get the reference hehe?), and November is now upon us. And so the time has come for my first 'Favourites' post!! Wow, it's also been a month since I started blogging, a bit of a mini (very mini) milestone. This post is going up super late, considering Favourites are usually posted right at the beginning of a new month, but I'm gonna let it slide haha and just make it a cheeky mid-week post.

   First up, the Mulled Cider scent pod by Gold Canyon. My mom was so kind as to get me one, and it has by far surpassed my love for the standard 'Pumpkin Pie' scent -- although that one definitely still has it's virtue. I'm absolutely rubbish at describing scents so here's my best description: a sweet-but-not-too-sweet, rich, deep cider fragrance. (See, rubbish description, sorry.)

   Secondly, the NYX Micro Brow pencil in the black shade. This is such an easy option in the morning and the blendability (not a word, Mace) is, in a word, (an actual word lol), FABULOSO. However I will say that this didn't last as long as I would have liked -- but considering that I broke a sizable piece off it more than once, I will give this product the benefit of the doubt. But overall, I give this product massive thumbs up.

   Skincare!!!! After discovering Olivia Jade, I have been super inspired by her skincare routine. I had already been feeling that my skin has been getting dull and spotty, the latter being a surprise as I have always been blessed with clear skin and getting spots is a rare thing. So I knew I needed a change and Olivia's routines have motivated me to take better care of my skin. So out of all the skincare products I picked up, the Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater has been a GEM. It hydrates, it smells wonderful, and for only $7.00/4 oz. it is a sure bargain. I just might do a review of this later on as there's so much to say about it!

   The cherry on top have been the football games. I don't have lots of pictures, but here are the two I scrounged up. Being a Senior and rooting for Bear Nation is lit lit lit and I have loved every second of it. I, alongside my sister, am pretty much the only person in all my friend groups to understand football, and since my love of sports gets me so emotionally involved (especially when it's one of my teams), the yelling on my end is 100x more than that of my pals, and I have really enjoyed screaming my heart out and living out one of the greats of the high school experience.

 
me & megs, megs & i (hey megs ur the best twirler girl eva)

Well, well, well, that's a wrap on October and a hello to November! *happy dance*
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments