November Favourites

Saturday, December 03, 2016




  Well, well, well, another favourites post is now upon us, a new month is upon us: December!! I am so excited it's finally December, which of course means Christmas time. You can bet that there will be Christmassy posts allllll this month. But anyways, back to business, onto my favourites of November!

   The first product I have been loving is the Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket mascara. I have not used this in agessssss. The last time I remember using this was last year, around August/September time. I'm so glad I picked it up again, and although I normally am not a fan of the wands with plastic bristles, I do make an exception for this mascara (and the Lash Sensational) as it provides length, volume, and separation just the way I like it.

   The next item I have loved is A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett. What a classic this is! I could go on and on about how great it is, but what I think I love most about the story is one of its themes: whatever transformation your life might take, perseverance, inner grace, and your faith will help you endure. I had not read it since I was extremely young, probably around 8 or 9 years old. I lost my copy of the book and so hadn't read it for a very long time. When my family and I took our trip three weeks ago, we went into the local bookstore and I noticed that they were selling a selection of childhood classics. My dad treated me to it, and I was thrilled. I really enjoyed rereading this wonderful book and immersed myself in it all over again. Also, the book cover art!!!


   A new favourite, and almost an empty, is the Garnier Skin Active Micellar Cleansing Water. I have the blue bottle which works for waterproof mascara and is what I LOVE and NEED!! It is a beast at removing that tough mascara and it does it so quickly. It cleanses the skin as well, so when I am super tired and come home late, I can just jump into bed without having to wash my face and worry about any traces of dirt or makeup.



   And my last, (and quite possibly my favourite!!) item is the Carli Bybel palette by BH Cosmetics! I won't go on and on about this as there are already so many great reviews on this great product, but I will say that I adore it, and the pigmentation and blendability for the shades is perfect, and I am in love especially with the highlights at the bottom. Do go out and get this, it's only $14.99 at Ulta, so super affordable and super pretty and a MUST in anyone's collection.
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments