Aspirations for 2017

Saturday, January 14, 2017

 

   Oh my goodness, 2017!! 2016 went by so quickly and was honestly probably the best year of my life so far, and I am ready to make 2017 even better. I was recently journaling away my New Year's Resolutions and since nothing else would be more appropriate: here are a few of the many (45 to be exact, LOL) aspirations (aka goals/resolutions) for this fresh, new year.


  1.   Love Jesus more -- pray more, read my Word more, and live by 1 Peter 3:15.
  2.   Be a better writer -- journal even more, write more, learn more.
  3.   Stay consistently organised in all aspects.
  4.   And the most popular goal of all time: Get in SHAPE!!! Exercise, eat healthy, stay hydrated with loads of water.



  1.   Improve my skincare and keep my skin moisturised, refreshed, and protected from the Sun.
  2.   Achieve some of my goals for this blog; expand my audience.
  3.   Possibly, perhaps, maybe dye my hair a lighter brown, something auburny.
  4.   Get out waaaaay more with my friends.



  1.   Read even more than I already do/buy more books. (Which is a lot so that's gonna be a lot of reading.)
  2.   Get my current dream car (not the BMW, but that will come one day): Subaru Outback '05
  3.   Travel more, with friends and family.
  4.   Be a bolder person -- do things I wouldn't normally do, and say yes to things that might come my way.


 

You Might Also Like

0 comments