Dear January

Saturday, February 18, 2017


Dear January, thanks. I actually enjoyed you a lot this year. I wrote up my list of aspirations and so far, I've stuck to quite a few. Still working on a couple of others, and continuing to better myself.

  • You started off nice, with a cosy and relaxing weekend at Nana's, just chilling and hanging out with family. 
  • New year, new room --  I rearranged my room and it's all fresh and different. 
  • Prayer at church has been a blessed time, my personal devotions have been waaaay better as well. 
  • Going back to school for my last semester as a Senior has been enjoyable; I am taking in each and every single day and making the most of it, because the end is in sight and will be here before I know it.
  • Celebrating my mama's birthday was a blessing. I loved that we sent her to see Switchfoot too!!
  • New year, new president. Super psyched for this chapter of Merica. #USA #GodBlessAmerica

Anyhow, it's been a great, fresh, start. Full of good change and hopefully mirrors how the rest of the year's gonna go!! Let's do this 2017.

You Might Also Like

0 comments