Bon Anniversaire Mon Ami

Wednesday, March 22, 2017





Happy Birthday My Friend! (in French up there in the title hehe) Syd girl, wow wow wow. Time has flown sooo quickly. How are we already teenagers, so close to being responsible adults??




We have been kicking it since day one. Honestly hanging with each other since DIAPER DAYS. How insane is that?? We have literally grown up together, seeing each other about 3 times a week since BIRTH. We go wayyyy back, & I am so glad that we do. Remember that trip to Bass Lake, when we pretended we were sisters and went swimming with those massive, chunky, orange life vests? Or when you would come over like once a week in our then new house, and we would always have Chinese food?




And we have so many newer memories. Dancing to the Lion King and 'Eye of the Tiger' will always be some of my favs. Or all the candle parties when we hung out upstairs while our moms mingled. Just last week we made more memories. #moleonsteroids


pretty in pink;)                                     that is such a great mirror huh?


But seriously. I am so blessed to call you one of my closest friends. You have such a special place in my heart. You are seriously the funniest person out of all my friends. You can put a smile on someone's face in an instant. You are charismatic, and your laughter is contagious. Your personality is golden.


Mostly, I know you love Jesus, and that's the greatest thing about you. I love that my closest friends serve the Lord alongside me, and you are no exception. You have come far in your walk with Him, and I know He has beautiful plans for your life, that will bring you joy and happiness. He has given you much, and He will bless you with more.


art


Also you are so so so so prettyyyyyy. Inside and out. And not to sound cliché, but your inner grace and beauty shines out in your physical appearance. Your charming personality adds so much to your features. (Teach me how to be photogenic like you please!!! All your pics come out too bomb.) Also, like I always say, you are the prettiest natural beauty.


When I think about where we are today, how old we are becoming, all we have been through, I am taken aback. I can see where Jesus has moved in our lives and blessed us so much. We have been friends since before onesie days, and I know Lord willing, we will be friends when we're 90. I hope to see happy days with you, maybe being roomies (that would be SO FUN!!), and being each other's bridesmaids and going on trips, having our kids meet on playdates, and just having a good ole time.

♥︎ Te amo, bon anniversaire Sydney Rae ♥︎

You Might Also Like

0 comments