February Favourites

Saturday, March 04, 2017


The month of love has passed us by, and March is here, which means Spring is just around the corner!! I am actually really very excited for Spring this year, with the everlasting California drought and heat, I usually want to hold on to Winter for as long as possible, but this year, I am ready for sunshine and flowers.


My calendar!! It is all about London (where I wanna be), and the photos are fabulous. I love the whole idea of the entire photo being black and white, with one object in full color. Excellent photo strategy, so aesthetically pleasing. Thanks to my mama for buying this calendar for me:) (tbh i really like how these piccys came out)


The Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner. This was recently on sale at Ulta for only $9, I needed to add a toner to my skin care routine, and I do love my Mario Badescu Facial Spray, soooo I thought, better grab this one!! It works really well with my skin, and does what it says on the back: Refresh, exfoliate, and help soften the look of fine lines and wrinkles...help dull, tired skin look fresh and rejuvenated.


The Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara. I used to faithfully use this mascara when it first came out, and then I quit using it for a while. Recently, I picked it back up again, and it is once again my holy grail mascara!!

The NYX Lingerie liquid lipstick in the shade "Bedtime Flirt"; I bought this awhile back and only used it a couple of times. This month, I decided to use it once more since my lips were finally back in healthy condition thanks to buying Carmex. (luv that stuff) I forgot how pretty this shade is, such a natural pinky nude with my skin tone, and it's been a fav of mine this month!


My pretty Valentine's card that my Daddy got for me. I went downstairs V-day morning and was pleasantly surprised to see this pretty card and a single rose. (He got one for my sissy too, and of course my mom got the whole bouqet hehe.) I love it!!



Bloglovin'. You would think that blogging for five months would have already shown me the wonders of Bloglovin'. It sorta did; I mean I made it and everything and followed other blogs. However this month, I started to make use of the Daily Digest, and that nice feature with all the different blog posts on a blog roll. It's the best way to catch up on my fav bloggers!!

Excited for March, ready for Spring!

You Might Also Like

0 comments