Feliz Cumpleaños!!

Saturday, March 25, 2017


Melos, Happy Birthday!! I cannot for the life of me believe that you are 15. Sheesh woman where did the time go?!



teeny mel.. oh wait, ur still teeny hehe

Fifteen years you have enhanced the world with your presence. You are such an amazing sissy. You are hilarious, always making me laugh. (Good thing at least one of us is funny and got Daddy's quick wit and sense of humor;)) You're definitely an A1 roaster, never forget #summer2k16bombamroast. (lol that kinda sounds like a coffee.)



sista sista

We might have our fights (too often, but we're kinda sorta getting better), but at the end of the day, you are my sister and I love you very much. I honestly want the best for you, so remember that the next time I try to give you some friendly advice and you might not want to hear it.



hermosas

I appreciate your efforts to make me a better person, I appreciate you pointing out to me when I am wrong. I don't try as hard as I should, but I want you to know that I am trying, and I hope to be super better soon. Bear with me Mel.
milk and coffee LOL

It has been such a blessing, having this last opportunity to go to school with you and momma. I enjoy walking with you to class, to break, to games. I'm so happy that we had this last year to make so many great mems together, and so many great laughs. Thanks for choosing to not play ball this year, so you could spend this special last year of mine with all of us.


que bonita

Also, (side not, not that important, really a small nothing) you are so so pretty. You got Mom's pretty eyes and high cheekbones, and a fab jawline. Don't stress about your face shape because it suits you v v well. You are a natural beauty, and you have zero under eye circles, girl you are blessed!!!!!!! Your beauty comes from within and shines through your outward appearance.


you & syd, seeing as how your birthday's are right next to each other:)

I have been blessed to live with you and see you every single day of your life, and I have watched you grow and mature into a lovely young lady. Especially in your walk with Jesus. I have seen you serve Him and witness for Him. I admire your ability to defend the faith in such an efficient way. I know you love and serve Him, and I pray that you will continue to grow in Christ all the days of your life. I love your beautiful voice and how you honor Jesus with it.

I am excited for your future and what the Lord has in store for you. I am excited to one day be in your wedding, at the hospital when you have your little mini mel, and grow closer with you as we grow older. I love you so very much and I am proud to call you my little sister.


 Happy Birthday Melody!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments