A Chapter Closing

Saturday, April 29, 2017


As the end of my Senior year approaches its close, I have had much to think about. While I am extremely excited to graduate, enjoy my last hurrah of a summer as a "kid", and start college, I am sad to see this chapter of my life close. 

As a very sentimental, nostalgic kinda girl, I find moments and times like these to be so bittersweet. I am so blessed to have gotten thus far in my life -- it's only because of Jesus that I have been able to live such a wonderful life and come so far. 

I can't believe it's already the end of April.... When my Senior year was quite new and fresh, I started up this blog. I had high hopes for a lit year. I had so much to look forward to. I look back now, and I see that I've had a total blast of my last year in high school. I have been able to enjoy so so much: time with friends, family, Thanksgiving, my birthday, Christmas, a New Year, Easter, and now the close. 

This year I have made so many wonderful memories and new friends. All of my classes have been enjoyable and I have loved every second of my Senior year. 


As these last few weeks of my Senior year unfold, I look forward more than ever to waking up everyday and going to school with my sister and mom. I appreciate and enjoy all of my walks to class. Everyday is special and precious.

As this post goes up, I will have four weeks left of high school. I will be enjoying the last 20 days with all my heart, and preparing for what is to come.

You Might Also Like

0 comments