A Springtime Aesthetic

Saturday, April 22, 2017


PINK. Pink. pink. No matter how you wanna emphasize it, it's a lovely color, a lovely aesthetic, especially at this time of the year. I took some cute piccys of some of my springtime decor bits and bobs and really attempted to bring out the Pink elements. 


These are the cutest little piggys aren't they??? I love each unique expression on their little faces, the little flower sprigs, and the cute little sign that says "We  Mud".


The other little pieces that I have on my dresser: a cute little dish, some adorable eggs, a candle from Apple Farm (go visit that place it's the bomb.com), and this little sheep decoration my grandpa bought for me a few years ago.

These are some little pieces of Spring that I have in my room, hope you enjoyed this post!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments