Happy Day of Birth!

Saturday, April 08, 2017


Tiana Simone Thompson, happy (belated) birthday. Girl you are the big 1-7, Seventeeeeeeen!! Your senior year is quickly approaching, exciting stuff!


vbs fun times

I am so unbelievably blessed to call you one of my nearest and dearest friends. I have known for you a only a few years, but honestly, I feel as though I've known you for ages and ages. We have bonded over so much, and we get along like PB&J hehe. 


more vbs #gotta love it

You are seriously one of the best people evah evah evah. In every manner, shape, and form. You are one of the kindest, happiest, most humble people I know. The joy of the Lord truly is your strength. 


mother's day pics (lol we aren't even moms but we're CUTE)

This leads me to the best thing about you. Your love for Christ and your faithfulness to Him. You are an example to everyone. You have been faithful to coming to church, even when you had to walk all by yourself. You have done your very best to bring your siblings along with you, and Deshane is a product of your faithfulness. You serve Jesus when life is dandy and full of sunshine, and you serve Him when it isn't so great, and the clouds are getting a little in the way. He will honor your faithfulness, in ways you can never imagine. I know the Lord has mighty plans for your life, plans to grow you and prosper you. :)


christmas partayyy #glam

You are a beautiful girl, in and out. The love of our Savior radiates through you. It brings out your physical beauty. (You have them pearly WHITES girl, I am jealous:')) I'm excited to see just who God has for you, and I'm very VERY excited for our weddings, Lord willing. 

You know the Lord holds you in the palm of His hand, and that His love for you is bigger than your trials. Keep your chin up always, never forget that our God is for you, and He is greater than those against you. Know that I stand behind you, and so do all of our friends. Always stay strong my girl! 

I pray that this year brings you the best. That you grow in Christ, and that you have fun. Enjoy your Senior year, it literally goes by so quick. Happy Birthday love!!!! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments